The Radar, LLC (dba “Get On The Radar”) respects your concerns about privacy. This Online Privacy Notice describes the types of Personal Data we collect on https://www.getontheradar.com/, how we use the information, with whom we may share it and the choices available to you regarding our use of the information. “Personal Data” has the meaning given in the European General Data Protection Regulation and includes any information relating to an identifiable individual (such as name, address, date of birth or economic information).
Information You Provide
We collect information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you visit our sites, request information from us, or contact us.
The information we collect from you may include:
- Contact information, including your name, address, email address, telephone, or mobile number;
- Employer-related information, such as your title and the company’s name, address, and phone number;
- When applying for a position at Get On The Radar or its affiliates, additional personal information including resumes, and other non-sensitive information.
- Geolocation of any computer, mobile device, or other electronic device used to access our sites.
Information Collected from Third Parties or Other Sources
We may obtain personal or other information about you from third parties or other sources, and combine this information with the information we collect from you. This might include any other information obtained through companies that have business relationships with us, such as our licensees, affiliates, and business partners. We may also obtain information about you from other online sources, including when you connect with Get On The Radar through its official corporate pages on third-party social networks (such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, or Facebook) or the “apps” on those pages. This information may include your name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly observed data. We may combine this information with the information we collect from you through the Sites.
Information Automatically Collected
Deletion of Cookies, Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures
You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site. Please refer to your Web browser’s or operating system’s website or “Help” section for more information on how to delete and/or disable your browser or operating system from receiving cookies or controlling your tracking preferences. Our system may not respond to Do Not Track requests or headers from some or all browsers. On your mobile device, you may also adjust your privacy and advertising settings to control whether you want to receive more relevant advertising.
Get On The Radar may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To deliver Get On The Radar’s services to you;
- For recruiting, talent management and employment purposes (recording, examination, assessment, selection, conclusion of an employment offer, and with your consent the storage in our recruitment database for a possible future offer of employment, etc.);
- To enhance your online experience;
- To develop new products or services and to conduct analysis to enhance current products and services;
- To review the usage and operations of our Site, and improve our content, products, and services;
- To recognize your online activities over time and across different websites and devices;
- To provide you with customized Site content, or with your consent where applicable via email, telephone, text message, or by mail;
- As applicable and with your consent where applicable, to contact you with information, newsletters and promotional materials from Get On The Radar or on behalf of our business partners, licensees, and affiliates;
- To contact you when necessary, including for employment purposes, by email, telephone text message, or by mail;
- To use your data in an aggregated non-specific format for analytical and demographic purposes;
- To address problems with the Services, or our business;
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site, and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of data collection.
Additionally, if you use the Site to connect with third party services you authorize us to use information from you, on your behalf, to interact with these third-party services based on your requests. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked websites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked websites are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites.
How We Protect Personal Data
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect Personal Data we obtain through the Sites against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Online Privacy Notice, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org. You also may write to:
The Radar, LLC
21001 North Tatum Blvd.
Phoenix, Arizona 85050
Get On The Radar may disclose the personal information we collect from you in the following ways:
- With our affiliated companies;
- With our third-party service providers that provide business, professional or technical support functions for us;
- To respond to judicial process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
Any information you may disclose on our Site, in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, or on other public areas on the Site, or other third-party websites that the Site may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas. We reserve the right to remove any posting or content in a posting at our sole discretion.
We have taken certain physical, administrative, and technical steps to safeguard the information we collect from and about our customers and Site visitors. While we make every effort to help ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee these security measures.
Your personal information may be stored on servers in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those of other countries. Your personal information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate.